January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Bean!!!

Today is my friend Gina's 30th Birthday! I apologize for the tiny, grainy pic...I am at work and not at home where all of my pictures are, so I had to pirate this picture from Gina's facebook page, and then crop out her arms because she didn't like the way they looked.




Gina is one of my oldest friends (and by oldest, I mean the length of our friendship...not that she is the oldest age-wise of my friends...although she is pretty old...HA! Kidding Bean!), and even though throughout the years we have sometimes lost touch or grown apart, we always seem to find each other again. I am very thankful for her - she is an amazing mother, a fiercely loyal friend and a wonderful person. We have had some pretty awesome times together...Gina - do you remember when we used to go to parties and dance in the corner all by ourselves? And talk to each other in Southern accents? Or how about when you had your tickets booked to come visit me in North Carolina before I even moved? My favorite memory might be when you threw a full beer at _ _ _'s face! Ha Ha! Thank you for being such a great friend. I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment