January 5, 2010

Christmas Pics!

Here are some pictures from the Growette family Christmas 2009 for your viewing enjoyment!

Let's start with the happy couple! Did you guys know that Cal and Lyndi got engaged on Christmas day? Cal had Aly (the dog) bring the ring out to Lyndi on Christmas morning, and then he got down on one knee and proposed! I am so proud of my big brother and so happy for both of them. I love you both and wish you much happiness!
 

The gang, besides my mom and I. We are a pretty small group! But we make big fun! Hee hee!


I didn't get very good pictures of the Christmas tree, but it was beautiful. My parents cut it down at the shack in Gheen. I love real trees! Here is one without the flash:
 

Pretty lights.
 

We didn't have any kids at our Christmas, so we all gather around and watch our dogs open presents. Sad, huh? We love them like children.
On a side note, is my mom even at Christmas??? Why is she in none of the pictures? Is she a vampire that doesn't show up in pictures? Ohhhhh, I see - this is what she was doing the whole time:
 

Upstairs in the man cave, playing pool.  
Just kidding mommy!
And to end the show:
 

Logan!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment