June 10, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Steph, Chad and Koho came to visit me over Memorial Day Weekend. We stayed up super late every night they were here, ate too much, drank too much, slept too little, and had a blast just hanging out and talking around the fire. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but the ones I did take pretty much sum up the weekend...

Outside Fitger's after a delicious and fun dinner at the Brew House, Lake Superior in the background.

Chad and Koho - snuggling on the deck. Koho thinks he is a lap dog...I once rode in the back of the car with him on a 3 hour trip up to Rainy Lake to go camping with Steph and Chad, and Koho sat on my lap the entire time. It was like August. Hot. With an 80 pound golden retriever acting as my seat belt. But I love him anyway...he's like my hairy godson.

FOOD. Delicious food. Chad cooked Steph and I dinner one night that consisted of what you see here: steak, shrimp, portabella mushrooms and asparagus. All done perfectly on the grill. Plus we had asiago and garlic bread that we dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Delicious!

Steph and Chad kickin' it on the deck around the fire...this was pretty much our permanent location all weekend until 3:00 am or later (earlier?).

Last but not least, my Stephanie and I. Miss you honey! Thanks for coming to visit me! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment