February 17, 2010

I want my mommy.

Sorry that I haven't been blogging. I am currently dying from a terrible cold/sinus infection that is probably H1N1. Oink. And I am a terrible drama queen, so what this means is that I can't function until I feel better. I haven't been cooking, I haven't been meditating, I haven't been exercising, I haven't been blogging...I have basically just been moping around and whining to anyone who would listen to me about how miserable I feel. Steve is at a conference today, so my new audience is...YOU! Your welcome. And things are about to escalate into a temper tantrum. Because I'M TIRED OF BEING SICK! I want to feel better already. WAAAAAAAHHHHHH! (Picture me laying on the floor kicking my feet and crying)

Ok, now that I got that out....

I do have a couple of posts in reserve (like pics and a review from that new sushi restaurant that opened in town that I promised you, like 6 weeks ago? Or the pics from surprising my bestie in Kansas City with a visit?), but I am tired and cranky and lacking my usual wit (ha!) so I am going to wait until I'm feeling better and can do them justice. But because I love you so much, and because I know that you need something to take your mind off of work...I am going to have my first guest post today! YAY! My friend Tara made a FANTASTIC belated Valentine's dinner for her boyfriend Eli last night and she is going to share the recipe with us! Look for it this afternoon. And prepare to be amazed.

PS - I have started the countdown to my Birthday trip. In 19 days, I will be laying on a beach in the sunshine! Hallelujah!!! Wait. That means in 19 days I will be wearing a swimsuit. In public. Oh crap. Don't be surprised if the only thing I make in the next 19 days (after I kick this illness) is salad.

PPS - Mom: if you want to drive down here and make me chicken noodle soup and take care of me, that would be great. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment