July 21, 2010

Wednesday = Hump Day

Happy Wednesday everyone! Wednesdays are my Thursdays, because Thursdays are my Fridays, so I like Wednesdays.

I got up early this morning and went for a jog, did crunches, pushups, and then a couple rounds of sun salutation (which is a yoga asana)...what is wrong with me?

I am wearing a new outfit today.

Steve's youngest, Andy, told him last night that I would be a good step mom (you know - if he had to have a step mom). How funny is that? I mean, don't get ahead of yourselves, but that is a pretty nice compliment, wouldn't you say?

PS - evidently the reason I would make a good step mom is because 1. I am nice, and 2. I like to do fun stuff. Did you know that those were the only prerequisites? I giggled.

I ate a delicious bowl of the tortilla soup I made last night...the recipe for which I will give to you, but only after I torture you with 2 other food posts leading up to this brothy deliciousness. And possibly a couple more posts of me rambling.

So - all in all, it has been a pretty good day.

And shortly I get to go hang out with my sweetie.

Today I feel grateful for all of the good things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment