November 18, 2009

On a Lighter Note...

Here are some pics from our trip to the cabin 2 weekends ago...It was so peaceful and beautiful and very relaxing. THANK YOU very much Mom and Dad for letting us use the cabin. It is my happy place :)

Notice my bare feet - that is how warm it was. We sat in the sun all day!
 

 
Night-time with the cabin all lit up
 
Beautiful sunrise





Tell me that you don't love Kempton's ears. How cute is he???

The moon was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday night.

There are more pictures...dozens more in fact, but Steve is holding them hostage on his Mac and they are super huge files and I don't know yet how to compress them and make them usable. So until I figure that out, I am at his mercy as far as which pictures I can post (which is why most of them are of me...aren't you lucky?)

1 comment:

  1. i wanna go to the cabin!

    i love the blog and love you. what a crazy few months for you but you know, i'm just glad that when i saw you last, you were smiling. everything happens for a reason and i better get to meet steve someday soon. or else. yo.

    ReplyDelete