December 1, 2010

Kempton's Surgery

Just wanted to update everyone that Kempton's surgery went well! He got sick before and so now he is on meds for that too, but the surgeon said she was pleased with the surgery. He is just starting to wake up now.

I am allowed to go and see him, but the surgeon advised against it...she said that it will most likely make him depressed after I leave, so if I can stand not seeing him for a couple of days that would be best. I want to do what is best for him - and I know that what she is saying is true...I have had friends and family tell me about how Kempton was lethargic, whiny and pouty when I am gone on vacation, etc. So I will try to stay away.

She is going to call tomorrow with an update though.

Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, comments, emails, phone calls and text messages - I appreciate it very much!

2 comments:

  1. UGH. I've been thinking about you today. I hope he recovers fast. I'm glad he's OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give a holler if there is anything we can do.

    D.

    ReplyDelete