November 29, 2010

I got tagged, yo!

Gina tagged me! And my brain feels like chilled gravy (you know what I'm talking about - when you put gravy in the fridge overnight and it turns from liquid to that weird jello texture?), so I'm going to do it. Thanksgiving post, Kempton update and new recipe to come...er...later. 

RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 : Tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Um...have you ever read my blog? Kempton gets treated better than pretty much anyone else in my life. And to prove it, I am spending two months worth of my salary on surgery for him this week. Don't worry, Steve is going to help me out...so I will still be able to eat! :)

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Hmmmm...I guess to be independently wealthy so I could travel and pursuit my hobbies instead of always having to worry about all the "work" bs.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
This is a tough one. I'm not a hater, and the things I've been through the last couple of years have made me more compassionate to everyone (including myself). I'd have to say...bugs, heights, empty stomachs.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Yay! I would quit my job, travel, learn how to take photographs, buy a whole new wardrobe and do basically everything that being poor for so long has prevented me from doing. Oh, and I would totally hire someone to do my grocery shopping for me. I love cooking...grocery shopping not so much.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Steve. Wine. My friends. Kempton. Wine. Really good food. A good book. Yoga. Wine.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
My first instinct is to say being loved...but some of my biggest regrets in life are not loving people enough.

7. What is your bedtime routine?
Take out contacts, dental hygiene, wash face, take vitamins, turn fan on to block out Steve and Kempton's snores, say goodnight to Kempton, snuggle Steve.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
He owns a company that the company I work for subcontracts work out to. What?

9. If you could watch an creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I don't know...I guess I wouldn't mind getting inside someone's head who was writing a really good book.

10. What kinds of books do you buy?
Ones that get recommended by several people...I don't like to waste my money on mediocre books...most of my books have been read several times by me and passed around to my friends or family.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Holy crap. Hopefully still happy and in love. Maybe with a kid or two of my own...lots of dogs and lots of money and doing something that I like!

12. What’s your fear?
That I'm going to have to put Kempton to sleep. And that I will never be content with my life.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
I don't really eat junk food (unless you call wine junk food)...but I don't really have a strong desire to visit outer space either. There are still thousands of places on this planet that I would like to visit.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Hmmmm - being poor sucks and sometimes so does being married (ha!) but I guess I don't care if I am married/single/rich/poor as long as I am happy and still Lindsey.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Curse and whine and try to rationalize why I deserve to sleep in longer. Then I hit the snooze button.

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
The mother of his children wouldn't be nuttier than squirrel poo. Other than that, he is pretty much fantastic.

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Ruler of the Universe. Because...obviously.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Oooooh - I'm kind of a grudge holder/vengeful bitch. I'm working on it though.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Wine. Does that count? Otherwise probably pizza. 

 I don't really know who to tag...how about Tara (this could give you an excuse to start writing in your blog again!), Kara, Douglas, and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment