March 17, 2010

I'm alive!

I made it home safely on Monday from a wonderful and relaxing Florida vacation.

The end.


Just kidding, I know I have been neglecting you. I have pictures that I will wrestle from Steve and his damn MacBook. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch up on blogging...and cooking! As much as I love vacationing and eating out and having people wait on me (you are going to die when I tell you about the resort we stayed at in Key West...can you say "out of my league"?), I can't tell you how excited I am to get back in the kitchen. I am going to overdose on Italian food. Tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, pasta, arborio rice, Parmesan cheese, pizza...I mean really - is there anything better?

Plus, I have some birthday celebration photos to share with you. Along with all the things I promised you I would post before I went on vacation.

...they say that anticipation is the purest form of pleasure...

But I won't make you wait too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment