February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Steph!

Today is my friend Stephanie's 27th birthday. Steph and I met through work a couple of years ago, and once I decided that she wasn't a total bitch (ha!) we became inseparable best friends. It feels like we've known each other forever, and she has brought so much laughter to my life. We have helped eachother through some pretty intense things in our short time together, and I am very grateful that I found her.

Dear Steph:
Happy 27th Birthday to my soul-friend (get it - like my soul-mate of friends???)!!! I miss seeing you every single day. I miss sitting in the cube next to you, I miss having lunch with you every day, I miss walking the dogs together and I miss you coming over for dinner and bloody mary's! You are perfect for me! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Move back home please!
I hope that you have a very happy Birthday and I can't wait until the next time I can see you! I love you and miss you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment