June 1, 2012

Step 3: Building the Basement Walls

WHOA. I just realized that I didn't post pictures of the basement walls being built or poured! I'm all like, "we haven't been able to do anything with the house because of the rain", and here I'm a week behind on posting. Duh.

ANYWAY - here are some pics of the house during Step 3. The last pic is pretty cool because you can kinda get an idea of the scope of the project. MAJOR addition.

And my apologies if the text of the post sometimes comes after the pictures, and if the captions of the pictures don't always show up...I have been posting from my iPhone or iPad lately because my laptop sucks and because my house is getting torn apart and my Internet is patchy at best. Not ideal for blogging. Please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment