January 3, 2011

Happy First-Monday-of-the-Year!

I hope that everyone had a safe and fun weekend.

My weekend was lovely and I have a million posts to write!

I don't have any pictures uploaded yet, but I just wanted to check in and let you know that you have the following posts to look forward to:

1. Chicken Fajita (re-post and pics)

2. Tara's party pics (including a buffalo chicken dip re-post and some really crappy pics)

3. New Year's Eve party pics

4. Ice bar pics

I'll work on that and get back to you!

In the meantime, I just wanted to give you a Kempton update and let everyone know that he is doing really good.

His left thigh is still about 2 centimeters smaller than his right thigh so we are working to get a bit more muscle built up.

We are currently in the 4 - 6 week "fragile" zone due to the sutures dissolving, leaving his knee unsupported (until the muscles get re-built).

After this cautionary period (so in about 9 days), I can start rapidly adding more and more exercise to his routine, as well as some "off leash" time.

Thanks to everyone for all of the support and sweet comments during this whole thing - I appreciate you all very much!

Stay posted over the next couple of days for a whole truck load of pictures of me eating, drinking and getting fatter!

I hope that your New Year's Resolutions are going better than mine. 

Have a fantastic day!

~Lindsey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment